Thursday 1 December 2016

Masters of Sex Forever



Today, news broke of Showtime cancelling Masters of Sex after four seasons. 



For those of you who do not know, Masters of Sex has become one of my favourite shows! I added the show to my watch list in August after realising I had a serious deficiency of premium cable dramas on the list and the show's title has always intrigued me. Who are the masters of sex?Why are they so-called masters? What could this show possibly be about? Well, I gave the show a shot and instantly fell in love with it and watched the first three seasons in just a few weeks. It was a thrilling, emotional, funny and tragic journey which I hoped would continue for many seasons to come but now, with only one final season for me to watch, the journey of Bill and Virginia will soon be over. Thank you to the amazing cast and crew for making such a incredible show!





No comments:

Post a Comment