Sunday 21 May 2017

Summer '17 Watch List: The Summer of the Third Season?




1. Power Rangers Time Force - one of the most iconic seasons of the biggest franchise of all time ⏳⌛️

2. Masters of Sex (Season 4) - the last season before Showtime cancelled this amazing show! 😭😭😭

3. The X-Files (Season 3) - I'm ready for more spooky supernatural shenanigans. Let's hope I watch all of the show's episodes before the new season premieres next year on Fox. 👻

4. The Flash (Season 3) - the best superhero show on television 🏃🏻⚡️

5. Jane The Virgin (Season 3) - one of the best comedies on television! I know Michael does during this season which is so sad because I was always #TeamMichael 👼🏻

6. Arrow (Season 5) - I haven't enjoyed the most recent seasons of Arrow as much as I loved the first two however the last half of season 4 was a huge improvement. Let's hope the upward trend continues 🏹

7. Golden Girls (Season 3) I love this show (and its theme song) so much! Amazing 👏🏾 incredible 👏🏾 iconic 👏🏾👵🏻

8. Andi Mack (Season 1) one of the best Disney Channel shows in a while. This show is so sweet and honest, it's hard not to love it! 😊😊😊

9. Raven's Home (Season 1) the spin-off of my favourite sitcom of all time! Raven is back on DC and I can't wait to see Raven and Chelsea together again. I must admit, I'm slightly nervous about the show and whether it will live up to the hype, but for now, the future looks bright. 💫👁🔮

No comments:

Post a Comment